Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Say "Ohhhmmmm"

I am a firm believer in meditation.  Keep this page or a favorite quiet picture in your bookmarks or favorite sites so that when frustration or anxiety strikes, you can take a moment to clear your mind and remember that beauty surrounds us all.  As an amateur photographer I find beauty in the strangest places - traffic lights, shadows dancing on a wall or merely a close up shot of the ground.  These quiet moments have just as much right, or actually more, to claim your attention and to calm you as the hysterical moments of life have to destroy your peace.  Give yourself to the quietude and beauty that surrounds you.

2 comments:

  1. Peace is a valuable commodity these days Michelle and your blog helps a lot. I try to imply the same attitudes on my blog "The Simple Life". Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of having a picture to look at when I feel the need for peace. That is a beautiful idea. It is nice to meet Crystal's sister. Hi!

    ReplyDelete