Saturday, April 21, 2012

Perfect Skin No Matter the Genetics

Those who have known me from my infancy know that I was blessed with horrible skin as an adolescent.  It's true.  Medicine only served to make me ill and nothing I did seemed to help.  After years of maturity and some assistance from the Dead Sea, you see my picture to the right with nearly no make up at all.  

But that really isn't the point of this post.  There is a way to have classy, beautiful, and perfect skin no matter your genetics.  How?  Simple.  Avoid tattoos.  

Gotcha, didn't I?  I have many beloved people in my life who carry tattoos and therefore I am not at all condemning the person but discouraging the action.  Why?  Because you are better and more beautiful than that.  Because you deserve to blossom into something truly exquisite and so powerful that this sorry, confused world will not be able to hold you.  And tattoos keep us from progressing.  My personal goal is to better today than I was yesterday and once we label ourselves in a permanent manner, we slow our progression and have to face greater challenges in order to move forward.  Leave it alone.  You are perfect as you are.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you for this post Michelle. I have various family members with tattoos and am not proud of the fact. I can always expect a blessing when I stop by your place. Have a blessed rest of your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete