Monday, December 24, 2012

I Know That My Redeemer Lives!

I know for a surety that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Messiah, the Savior of the World, the Holy One.  I know for a fact that He lives, that He is our personal Savior and Redeemer and that He has overcome the world.  I know perfectly in a manner that transcends the five senses that God loves us, He knows us, and that He is aware of every moment and aspect of our lives.  I know for a fact that He wants us to be happy and be with Him forever.

I know the Lord Jesus Christ.  I do not merely know of Him; I know Him.  I understand to some degree, doubtless minor to Him but profound by typical standards His perspective, emotions and motivation.  I do not merely know of Him, but I know Him personally myself independent of any other person.  I look upon His pain not as a distant worshiper once a week but as the very personal injury of a dearest Friend.  I weep for His pain almost as though it were my own. 

I witness of the divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ.  I know perfectly that the babe of Bethlehem was and is our Savior, Lord, and rightful King.  My soul joys in Him, yearns toward Him, and worships Him with as much faithfulness as all the strength of my soul, will and love can maintain.  I know for a fact that He loves you and so do I. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment