Thursday, March 19, 2015

Feeling Gorgeous!

Helloooooo summer!  I await you with a grin and a new swimsuit!  


My beloved friends, I often spent my time on the blog in studiously teaching principles as God has taught them to me, and truly, this one is no less poignant than the others, though with perhaps a bit more of a fun, passionate twist.  It is one of the great blessings to just feel wonderful and bask in your own happy spirit.  Have I any particular reason that drives me to this today?  None more than usual.  Just choose to look at the blessings, become one with yourself and smile heavenward in gratitude.  Recognize that within yourself potential and divinity reside!  Connect to yourself as a human, a child of God, and blissfully enjoy being what you are.  

I am grateful particularly to be a woman.  I am grateful to God for those blessings that accompany femininity.  I am grateful to feel like a woman, to be able to feel amazing and grateful for the blessings of having that spark of feminine joy.  I am grateful for the ability to feel wonderful as a female and grateful for the ability to connect to my own soul.  I know that sometimes we feel that we are less than perfect and that some of us are dreading donning that swimsuit this year.  I used to as well.  I know we are sometimes worried about figure flaws and the like.  Do I have flaws in my physique?  *Sassy toss of black curls*  Well, not today!!  Today I am feeling too wonderful to notice or care.  Going to change into that suit and dance my life away with my kiddos sometime soon.  What if other people think I have figure flaws?  That is their problem, not mine.  And honestly, when you are wearing a happy expression it's infectious and likely others will want to be happy with you, flaws and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment